skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blue Beach Glass
What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.
Tuesday, November 11, 2003
She wants me to be in her pictures! I feel giddy, and a little bit better about myself and the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2006
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(151)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(5)
►
2004
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(13)
►
February
(3)
▼
2003
(80)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(13)
Ugh. Tricked. Kidnapped. Drunkeness. Diamonds. Str...
She doesn't need a knight in shining armor. She do...
Beautiful lyrics to drift through my day. This Bo...
If two machines speak and no human is there to hea...
She wants me to be in her pictures! I feel giddy, ...
Bump in the Night Glad to have met you Kate. Int...
Mixtape:Jazz is Dead (Long Live Jazz) 01. Victor ...
What the fuck is emo anyway?! I don't believe in emo.
Mixtape:False Hopes 01. Thomas Dolby - [Retrospec...
My greatest fear is that I'm all too eager to fall...
"Some people sing love songs Everybody's got one T...
Fortune You find beauty in ordinary things, do no...
G3 HOB
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(30)
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(199)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(65)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment