Friday, July 01, 2005

Filetopia: your secure file sharing and communication tool

Remember when I was hyping WASTE as my new file sharing tool. Well, long story short, too much trouble not enough easy of use. WASTE seems too limited now anyway. Now I have found Filetopia and I think this really is the one, mostly since I don't care to share with strangers at all anymore. Why should I? I'd rather make friends with a couple of people with reliable data and grow a trusted network of friends, that's the key word here.
Filetopia is a free communications software that includes: instant messaging, chat, a powerful file sharing system with a search engine, online friends list and message boards.

What is unique to this software is the level of security and privacy that it provides. It uses a choice of strong ciphers and public key techniques for all communications and sophisticated techniques to protect your IP and thus make you truly anonymous and safe from attacks.

No comments: