It seems that my own personal development over the previous months has been to a large degree a playlist of miniature epiphanies. Perhaps I should record them as they cross my mind. could be of some interest later.
On music (secretly about life):
1. Pay no heed to the opinions of those that say things such as:
a. "Music genre X sucks." --They weren't listening to it the way that it wanted them too.
b. "I used to listen to band X, before they were popular." Yet they don't anymore? They should back up their opinion with a demonstration of knowledge of the way that fame has changed band X beyond merely having become popular.
2. There is no shame in giving heed to your parents music. Remember that people need fresh fruits and vegetables from time to time as well; you cannot live from cans alone.
3. I'm stoned. Half of what I say will get lost like babes chasing a wolf in the woods.
-maybe more later. less stoned then you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment