skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blue Beach Glass
What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.
Sunday, April 20, 2003
test.
fish - life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2006
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(151)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(5)
►
2004
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(13)
►
February
(3)
▼
2003
(80)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(30)
It's gone.
Shakespeare
There is a small bird slowly dying outside on our ...
Once: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised. And a...
I'd like to be all modest and say that the opinion...
It happened yesterday some men dream of the day t...
"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves... They told ...
Learning Linux System Administration
And sometimes little girls fall down rabbit holes ...
Sometimes it's too much and there's still not enough.
It seems that my own personal development over the...
test. fish - life
Saturday morning in the Garden semi-nude in a sha...
poesis wandering love is a nightmare. It is real,...
It seems that blogs can be a wonderful place to fe...
I hate listening to answering machine messages. Th...
If a poet's lost his muse, can he find it in that ...
5 pm Moon, 9pm dreams A ghost on ripples of memor...
I may have just desimated my Windows box. This cou...
Death & Taxes Tax Deadlines were made to be exten...
[1/11/2003 9:59:37 AM | Blue Wolf] A fine day for...
[2/19/2003 4:55:58 PM | Blue Wolf] I hadn't even...
Daisy 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 0111100...
Barabara Bush Rules the World "I am advising the ...
It's a life changing event. It could never be the ...
Math and poetry are like riding a bike. Unfortunat...
Did we save her? (Can we call it that?) to become ...
Within five minutes. "You have sexy legs." "You're...
High School mixtapes can be a very exhausting thin...
This blog died. Hopefully I can salvage some of th...
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(199)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(65)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment