skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Beach Glass

What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.

Thursday, June 12, 2003

She said yes! kind of. ....well that was yesterday and I'm late in posting. it's officially yes now. she seems to like romantic comedies almost exclusively, certainly a new direction for me. well, we'll see how it goes...
at 10:12 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (151)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2003 (80)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • She said yes! kind of. ....well that was yesterday...
      • I think that I've been lied to, and it hurts more ...
      • concerning nothing at present: not_love what's t...
      • There's nothing like a new girl to flirt with to t...
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2002 (199)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (65)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (27)