skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Beach Glass

What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I have one voice.

I think that I
I scare and confuse virgins.
She was of tulips.
One alone.
One not,
that is with (not) friends.
Frozen fireworks
and a flood of
could have beens
a wave of
should not have been
spoken with his two tongues.
at 10:17 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (151)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2003 (80)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • I may begin to enjoy having an adult like minded g...
      • I have one voice. I think that I I scare and con...
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2002 (199)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (65)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (27)