Wednesday, September 10, 2003

It is so comforting to let oneself fall into the role. A boyfriend, though I am not one yet to her. A beau. Ma belle. Dating so far with out a date to count. Last Friday we danced to bring the devil. I felt alive. I felt free. I felt somehow less alone, and yet I cannot remember much else of the party but her. I don't want to jinx it. She's got me. I don't think she knows it, but that smile. That smile melts me like a splash of warm absynthe over a sugar cube. I've got it bad for her. She'll hurt me. Of this I can be sure. This is not enough to stop me, in fact just enough to drive me on. Pain and love. To know that you are truly alive. Try the light switch. Can you move through light and dark by your own choice? Then you'll know if you are dreaming.

No comments: