skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Beach Glass

What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.

Friday, September 12, 2003

"Knew I'd find a nice girl someday,
find a nice girl, settle down.
Someone I can talk to, someone I don't have to talk to
Someone who would give me time and space
and take it all away."
-Built to Spill, "Girl"
at 10:49 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (151)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2003 (80)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Silent Sensual Songbird Am I ultimately just wa...
      • Waiting for Katie I told myself that I wouldn't p...
      • "Knew I'd find a nice girl someday, find a nice g...
      • It is so comforting to let oneself fall into the r...
      • Wired 8.04: Why the future doesn't need us.
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2002 (199)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (65)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (27)