It's not fair.
It's not fair that you cannot remember our kisses.
It's not fair that I cannot forget them.
It's not fair that we were both drunk.
It's not fair that I have lived without regret and you have not.
It's not fair that the sweet taste of the sweat on your neck is at once closest to my memory and most distant from my senses.
It's not fair that it was likely only the alcohol, but
It's not fair that it made me feel more alive than any other kiss I can remember.
It's not fair that you don't remember.
It's not fair that it hurts, like instant addiction.
It's not fair that I'm lonely and foolish.
It's not fair that you are too.
It's not fair that I'm afraid to touch you now, afraid to kiss you.
It's not fair that I'm afraid to love.
It's not fair that I'm afraid to ask you how you feel.
Would you answer me? truly?
No comments:
Post a Comment