skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Beach Glass

What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.

Monday, October 06, 2003

Someone said this to me today and I almost cried.

"All of the vending machines in this school are broken. It's so depressing." --Obese, probably will be diabetic if not already, Coke-head.
at 10:43 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (151)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2003 (80)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • It's not fair. It's not fair that you cannot reme...
      • I am unsure. I 'm sure that no amount of discovery...
      • I want to love, without care be loved, without ex...
      • Someone said this to me today and I almost cried. ...
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2002 (199)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (65)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (27)