"Jessie's Girl" - The Xtension Chords (originally Rick Springfield)related: more They Might Be Giants covers?
"Who's That Girl?" - The Flying Picketts (originally the Eurythmics)
"Harder Than Your Husband" - The Persuasions (originally Frank Zappa)
"Particle Man" - The Bobs (originally They Might Be Giants)
"Drive My Car" - Bobby McFerrin (originally The Beatles)
"Romeo and Juliet" - The Brown Derbies (originally Dire Straits)
"Bittersweet Symphony" - The Brown Derbies (originally The Verve)
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
A Captivating A Capella Extravaganza
This podcast from Coverville reminded me how to fall in love with A Capella. I'm feeling like buying each one of the albums these songs belong to. Remember Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? I used to jam out to the theme song for the kids game show. The song alone could have been half the reason I watched the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment