I've decided that I need a purse/satchel/bag/sack/gunna/etc. to carry my ever multiplying horde of digital and analog recording/note taking devices. At the very least I need a better way to carry all the stuff I want with me, without weighing down whatever pants I'm wearing. It would also be nice if I didn't have to so often leave some things simply because I don't have the pockets today. I have found some nifty net tidbits to help keep your pockets and stuff organized, so that you too can escape at a moments notice without leaving anything important behind. So far I've put together several component chunks of my ultimate gunna. One of these chunks is a leather wrap containing a pocket sized moleskine, pen, charcoal pencil, erasure pencil, 1GB Flash, mini-permanent marker, and small knife. (I don't usually fly.) The PocketMod printout is useful for keeping in a pocket at all times, so that I don't have to have the moleskine on me all the time. These links are fairly self-explainitory:
- One Bag: Travel Luggage
- Cafe Bag Discovery
- lifehack.org
- PocketMod: The Free Disposable Personal Organizer
- PocketMod version 0.3 beta
[ nerd tech tools life hack guide create case article cognitive ]
2 comments:
Thanks much for the mention of my cafe bag discovery. It's really proven a worthy bag, so if you are wondering how it's held up after months of use -- rest assured it still rocks. :-)
Post a Comment