skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blue Beach Glass
What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.
Tuesday, January 01, 2002
I jot things down
I jot things down
to be forgotten,
mementos to myself
as a way to dislodge
this splinter of
the present.
[
art
poetry
]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2006
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(151)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(5)
►
2004
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(13)
►
February
(3)
►
2003
(80)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(30)
►
January
(11)
▼
2002
(199)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(65)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(45)
▼
January
(27)
wondering
With ink soaked tear and a kiss?
Dissilience
I found an eye
Metaphor Interrupted
Driftwood Man
I sit here clearly muddled
red & purple poppies sprung
slippery lips ::.
in nubibus*
tear aside brick
dreaming in the dark, dancing
I jot things down
my mind is crawling
Monochrome song ::.
I want to sing to her
Star lost
Theirs was a music sinuous globular
I asked a mute for answers.
Neon bends through
Insomnia
Flitting sunlit fan
Background Noise
I want her
untitled
As a child I flipped.
Energy flows through the night
No comments:
Post a Comment