skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Beach Glass

What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.

Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Church v. Google - How the Church of Scientology is forcing Google to censor its critics - Microcontent News, a Corante.com Microblog

via the bitter shack of resentment, in turn via MeFi
at 8:49 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (151)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2003 (80)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2002 (199)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (23)
      • About A Boy Who would have thought of getting win...
      • I fear rhyme schemes and form I fear I feel the n...
      • This seemed worth it somehow? Ya see, I took this...
      • Armed and Dangerous By my logic, this should spel...
      • Church v. Google - How the Church of Scientology i...
      • "Popularity is a crime from the moment it is sough...
      • THE RETURN OF SATHINGTON WILLOUGHBY I can't watch...
      • A short contemporary media rant please excuse Sta...
      • The Breakfast Nook Oh my, the world shivers into ...
      • Yet again, "Aventis fortuna iuvat"* Wandering aro...
      • She has a girlfriend now!? Well, I'm not really t...
      • Is Florida the new U.S. weirdness zone? Yes! I've...
      • Monkey Think, Monkey Do "According to Kierkegaard...
      • Disco *as he chuckles to himself, even though it ...
      • Strange. It seems that the gargoyle's have fled t...
      • Okay so I'm looking to go find an adventure. Pleas...
      • Still recovering from massive sleep loss and stres...
      • Maybe I'll finally sleep for more than 2 hours now...
      • Sunrise scrawled on salty skin... true violent co...
      • Well it's been 24 hours with one of them for sleep...
      • Silly Vegans My take: We're omnivores people. Dea...
      • Water droplet skeletons litter my window. I try to...
      • Mama said there'd be days like this. "They'll be d...
    • ►  April (65)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (27)