Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Mama said there'd be days like this. "They'll be days like this," my mama said.

Ok so it's settled. I don't do physics. I can do the math without a problem, but mention a meson or a fermion and my reasoning skills come to a screeching halt. Maybe it would have made more sense if the book laid out all the rules up front...but noooo....

One of the few things that can bring me to tears is seeing a woman cry. (Maybe not visible tears, but I tend to let them fall through my heart, rather than over my cheeks.) I just can't handle it. I don't know why. Things will work out. The world will not end and, better yet, it won't run off very far without you.

Your mission should you choose to accept it... Well I didn't choose, but it looks like I'm going to have to pull a mission impossible myself here. Deadline: 6pm, in-class and take-home. Yep that's why they call it mission impossible. Status: Mission goal NOT accomplished. ugh...

No comments: