Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Spam Gourmet

-------start-------
Hey sorry to hear about your dog. Hey I just gotta tell you about this amazing service I found! It's called spam gourmet, and you can go there by clicking on this link: http://www.spamgourmet.com. It's truly amazing! They provide disposable email addresses and spam filtering. You can 'set it and forget it' or come back once in a while and change your settings. And best of all, it's totally free! OK. I gotta run -- I have to tell others about this fantastic service I found at www.spamgourmet.com!
-------stop--------

After you have confirmed your protected address, you can give out self-destructing disposable email addresses whenever you want. The disposable addresses are like:

someword.x.user@spamgourmet.com

where someword is a word you have never used before, x is the number of email messages you want to receive at this address (up to 20), and user is your username.


email me: bluebeachglass.z.bluerowlf@wronghead.com
See also: bugmenot.com

No comments: