I've been wondering lately: Why should I even continue to write for this thing and 'self-publish' when no one really reads it, I don't tell any of my friends about it, I don't usually like to read or link to other blogs, I probably wouldn't read my own blog if it weren't mine, and the only people to glance at my blog are random passersby?
Then I remembered that the answer is in the journey, not the destination. If you focus to much on how pretty your lines (images, words, sounds) appear then you WILL lose sight of the truth in art. I'm writing this for myself, but if you like it too or not that's fine as well. I had begun to forget how journal writing can help to make sense of it all. It's about the process not the product.
Thptttttt!
Thursday, May 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment