I created a new account over at Audioscrobbler for my listening habits while away from my regular computer, so that my iPod stats for the day will not be negated by listening to music during the day at a PC. After listening to my iPod during the day, disconnected from the net, I am able to upload my stats via a new cross-platform plugin that I talked about earlier.
Update: There is a new version, written in java.
There is also a hacked version (forum thread) that will merge songs from iPod (audiopod) with iScrobbler queue, which becomes useful when you keep getting the "Database to busy" message from Audioscrobbler.
Update: AudioPod goes Iscrobbler (fixed after ipod firmware upgrade)With all of Audioscrobbler's recent problems, which should end soon, I've found a new need for this plugin feature.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment