Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Spam grows poetic to avoid blockers.

From: Ales4280
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:17 AM
To: Hasib Renner
Subject: Re: Girls Lovee the New Me

Hello, do you need
to spend Iess
on Lord Willoughby eyed
him suspiciously.
Ye think that in theyour druggs?

Save over 70% their
muzzles thrusting through
the open ports, precisely
as thewith bright, and from those eyes
two tears had ploughed each a furrowPharrmacyByMail

Shop

VlAGRobserve that I but report his own words.
I say nothing for myself.
A VALevasseur gathered himself up
with an oath of amazement. He hadLlUM Cl
Ye've two eyes to see with, and ye ask me,
who's only got one,
ALlS LEVlhis niece and to me....TRA and many other.

With each pAt last,
with scowling brow
and in self-sufficient tones,
Colonelurchase you get:

Top quaa day of some surprises.Iity
BEST PRlCE - as he'd secretly told me -
was to follow and give chase. WhetherS
Total coHe saw the thing
she apprehended, and he laughed.
Faith, now, it'snfidentiaIity Home deIiverof
trial, I must interrupt you
now. You are no doubt
ignorant
ofy

formatting is my own. everything else is drawn straight from a silly little piece of spam I stumbled upon. Reminds me of Jabberwocky.

No comments: