Monday, February 25, 2002

I've been foiled again!

Some fool wiped away the NOT from the mirror, where I had previously written THIS IS NOT REAL to be read from the wrong side of the glass. This is only further proof that at least one of my suite-mates cannot adapt to change, things that appear 'strange', or otherwise don't make sense to them. This of course will only make it easier for me to drive them insane, or failing that teach them to adapt to senselessness.

I'm not implying that my scrawlings on the mirror were without sense. I was in fact trying to raise a rather interesting and deep point. How do you know which side of the looking glass you are looking out from or into at?

I have corrected and added something new to the mirror to further this muddle.

Now, along with the previously mentioned cryptic phrase, I have added THIS IS REAL written from left to right and easily legible from our side of the mirror.

I wonder how they will react to that.

No comments: