We'll I've done it now and it can't be undone. I feel that I should first give credit to Frank Zappa, crazy genius that he is, for the title that I have picked. Who knows what I may change it too later, but for some reason I really identified with him with that phrase. ("Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny.")
Unfortunately, I may have started this thing at the complete opposite of good timing. I tend to go about my life doing things when I shouldn't, with many typos along the way. I have so many things due for my classes it scares me, so of course I had to start another distraction.
I'm hoping that somehow, if I actually post to this thing then maybe someday I'll be able to gain some insight in hindsight to use in foresight (wasn't that fun?). And maybe. Just maybe I'll be able to release all those things that dwell inside me until I'm around people that I like, only to have those things surface and embarrass, or hurt, or create uncomfortable situations. After all, I've started my strange creation trip here for myself, not you. I'm aware of the paradox here. Thank-you.
Thursday, February 07, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment