"My name is Jose. 4 months ago, my friends Tom and Rob moved to Seattle. Tom, not having a job or a place to stay, eventually managed to get himself an apartment, but still had no furniture. Utilizing FedEx boxes, he built a simple desk for his PC. Several months later, I moved to Arizona for a new job, and had a similar problem, no furniture. Using FedEx boxes and packaging materials, I constructed a desk, bed, couch, dining table and chairs out of the boxes. I'm currently stuck with double rent (both my new and old apartments), and can not afford real furniture. After seeing pictures my friend Divide convinced me to build this site."
Thursday, August 18, 2005
FedexFurniture.Com
I'm sure you've heard of this already, here or here, etc. FedEx tried to invoke the DMCA to shutdown this poor guy's site, but no dice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment