Monday, April 22, 2002

Almost Nekid Time
-or-
Ok so maybe I shouldn't post this
, but I will because, damn it, it's just too much of an event to ignore

I'm sitting quietly minding my own business and generally procrastinating in my own idiom and waiting for the good shows on Adult Swim to start. A girl, let's call her Mary, comes into our room with her friend. This isn't so odd, and then I notice. Her pants are pulled down in the back completely exposing her butt and thong. Ok. So I'll admit I'm surprised. Perhaps it would be fair to say that for a bit I was shocked, but I adapt fairly quickly to absurdities so it's cool. Whatever, I don't mind seeing her butt so why should I make a fuss. Actually I kind of enjoy watching her friend's reaction to the whole thing.

So I go back into my room.

I look out through my door into the common room shortly thereafter to find that she has finally disposed of the pants altogether. Left with a cute pink thong and a shirt, she attempts to brave our bathroom. Of course the colors in the bowl scare her off at first, not to mention the other dirty places we don't touch. ("our bathroom's not that bad... if your health depends on the cleanliness of the bowl itself, then you're probably using it wrong... it's not a fucking drinking vessel." -roommate) Again, I adapt to the no pants, after all it's not so different than the previous situation, except that, as her friend kindly pointed out, I could tell that she had shaved ...uhh... down there. Again, why should I make a fuss, I'm a modern hippie, I can totally deal with this kind of thing.

So I go back into my room.

I hear some wild laughter and what I thought at first was some kind of shriek, so I emerge for my sanctum to investigate. At this point I'm expecting further nudity. Let's see how far this goes. Upon emerging I find that she has now done away with the shirt as well. At this point I'm feeling obligated to join her in her nudity. (So many complete strangers have caught me in only my boxers already, what difference would it make? In fact all the people there have probably already seen it all anyway. Well not quite all of it.) That's when I notice that my other roommate is in the process of exchanging his shorts for briefs. Well I guess I would now simply be imitating him in perusing my own nudity. He had the courage and ease to go first, so I figure I can let him go last as well. To make things up we now have one girl in bra and thong, one boy in briefs, one nearly hysterical friend, and a poor naive boy approaching to help the naked ones with a project.

So I go back into my room.

Of course I can't think of homework, so I'm basically waiting in my room for something else to happen or 11pm to get here. Almost unfortunately, 11pm gets here first, but not before I can think of a way to compliment this girl. She deserves it. I admire her attitude.

[22:57] Me: i envy your ease and your carefree and your butt

What did you think that I would be able to say something like that to her face? Please. I'm not that confident, unfortunately. As 11pm approaches and I proceed to my fort under my bed to watch Adult Swim. She follows me. I'm pleased, after all it is quite an ego boost to have an attractive girl in her underwear interested in what you're doing. It was almost too bad she had to leave so soon.


[23:58] Mary: I know this may seem odd but I want to thank you for telling me that and even recognizing it i guess. Something along those lines, it is quite a compliment and guess I am just happy you gave it. SO and extra big thank you.

This just goes to show, "Audentis fortuna iuvat." (Fortune aids those who dare. Virgil, Aen. X.284)

Now I'm beginning to wonder how I could possibly arrange a big co-ed underwear party here. We party hard and have plenty of cross-dressers so I doubt it would be too difficult to get people to attend. Sounds like it would be fun. What do you think?

No comments: