Happy B-day to you.
Okay. So I ended up dancing by myself. I mean I think at some points no one was even in the room, but I seemed to receive good words about it. I may have made a fool of myself, but everyone seemed to be glad that I did and I didn't sense that anyone was looking down on me for it.
I've compiled a short list of descriptive phrases others have said concerning me as a result of last night:
sugar plum fairy
'you were dancing like some high native american'Peter Fonda (from Easy Rider)(on consideration, perhaps not as a result, i'll have to ask)
ballerina
capuera pacifist
'I wish I was having as much fun as he's having.'
'You're such a fucking hippie.'
Peter Fonda! (from Easy Rider)
Oh yeah, almost forgot. I think I might have continued dancing in the front yard, while waiting for my driver without any music playing. I think there might have been a car load of people watching...
Conclusion:
I think that I'll have to relinquish my title of most normal roommate. I don't think that title would have any reasonable application to our room anymore anyway. It no longer means anything in our context or to our particular idiom.
P.S. - I'm sorry for harassing her about dancing. I guess I made a real ass out of myself there.
P.P.S. - my new desktop
No comments:
Post a Comment