Mirah - light the match
I want to start a fire
in your heart tonight
oh tell me why do
I so yearn to cause trouble
I need you to be mine
in the summer time
when the days are long
and the nights are so unsweet
but why do you turn
and shield your eyes
do I burn too brightly
Oh don't take my love lightly
for I mean every word
you flicker you amaze me
I wan your eyes to tell me
I'm your only flame
my glow it will attract you
though my smoke will push you back
until you call again
please arsonist attack
but why do you turn
and shield your eyes
do I burn too brightly
oh don't take my love lightly
for I mean every word
I'll just light the match
and the flames will catch
but why do you turn
and shield your eyes
do I burn too brightly
oh don't take my love lightly
for I mean every word
P.S. - This song struck me today for some reason. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment