skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blue Beach Glass

What's this all about anyway? If I knew, I'd leave a comment.

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

It warms my heart

PBS Kids: Learning Adventures in Citizenship: Lesson Plan: Pro or Con?
at 5:12 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (151)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2003 (80)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2002 (199)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ▼  April (65)
      • Thank the gods for Alice and that stoned out Cater...
      • I am vehemently opposed to non-seasonal pink, teal...
      • Why does our school pick the Monday morning of fin...
      • Stop Policeware - Proposed Text of the CBDTPA Bill...
      • Why do I blog? I blog because I read other blogs. ...
      • BBC News | EUROPE | Chernobyl radiation 'on the rise'
      • AlterNet -- Is Taking Psychedelics an Act of Sedit...
      • Draws my heart the twist in step the errant hair ...
      • BBC News | AMERICAS | Mass arrest of US airport em...
      • Ok. Keep in mind that I basically pumped it out in...
      • Playing around with the classics
      • I met a lonely lovebug outside on the glass today....
      • Almost Nekid Time -or- Ok so maybe I shouldn't pos...
      • waiting for the fog to clear, today might be slooo...
      • Ever get the feeling that every interaction betwen...
      • New Realization He's not dumb. He knows what's go...
      • No title
      • I try to study but the words keep falling out... ...
      • Citizens/Students BEWARE A giant, odd smelling, b...
      • "In Wednesday's incident, legislators say they are...
      • It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!! I couldn't resis...
      • Ok. So apparently Final(s) week(s) => no posts. So...
      • And I realized that it was me. Yeah, so I haven't...
      • Mirah - light the match I want to start a fire in...
      • Will you be my muse?
      • It warms my heart PBS Kids: Learning Adventures i...
      • Red Bull gives you side effects All I have to say...
      • Trouble with a capital T One might ask why I post...
      • Can you say hypocrite? Okay, So this one guy, had...
      • Did he find 'America'? Okay, so I had never seen ...
      • Equivocation "Port. Marry, sir, nose-painting, sl...
      • Morning Afternoon After Happy B-day to you. Okay....
      • I am wasted, but I'm ready All of the people that...
      • Jane is dead.
      • "Utinam Medea poenas det!" The Nando Times: U.S. ...
      • Song sung under breath to survive today commerce,...
      • Charm me As one who enjoys being charmed, I'll of...
      • Inconsistent .Again .Again .Again them riding in ...
      • Experiment 1 - Night
      • Posted on a white birck wall of a vestibule in fro...
      • unfinished Poetry is my light her shadow is light...
      • Today is feeling too big for any single song. Toda...
      • Now enthused with the creative spirit I must 4. Le...
      • Words plucked from reality's aether, commercial te...
      • Fruits of an evening workshop with poet Scott Bent...
      • Sand is too cumbersome and the sun burns my eyes. ...
      • My alarm clock is not performing well enough anymo...
      • Two songs having defined my day. Dead Milkmen Pu...
      • Now to find a tape player Tapes left mysteriously...
      • "Camel toe? There's no camel toe in Shakespeare." ...
      • Four and a half hours into it and my hard drive is...
      • Past Pot Use Has No Negative Impact On Intelligenc...
      • Father Wolf cometh. There must be preparation. Mus...
      • Sensuality over Sexuality Warm bright days bring...
      • Gorgon for a day Today, inexplicably, my hair has...
      • One of the more amusing things in the world to wat...
      • And I thought that I had escaped middle school. W...
      • love letter project Some of them are so horribly ...
      • Fuckin' Blogger. What the fuck is this: The reques...
      • I just found this nifty little WinAmp plugin and I...
      • current desktop: the white sound in my head
      • In another stunning example of my environment matc...
      • Imagine that you come to the realization that your...
      • Imagine that you've had a romantic relationship wi...
      • Elyssa told me that she and Sam had decided that I...
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (27)