Did he find 'America'?
Okay, so I had never seen "Easy Rider" except for the scene that everyone's seen with "Born to be Wild" playing in the background while Peter Fonda and that other guy ride their bikes around. So, this morning, when someone told me that I was like Peter Fonda in Easy Rider, while I was pretty sure that it was a compliment, I didn't know quite how to take it. So, of course I went out and rented it...
I am Peter Fonda in "Easy Rider"!... or at least I've been trying to be like him for most of my life without realizing it.
Also, that, for me, is the best compliment that I have received in a long time.
Also, it brings to mind a strange foreboding of my demise. Somehow I always knew it was going to be an unrelated shotgun wound to the face.
Also, I'm beginning to see how it might have applied to me last night, so I listed it again in the previous post.
P.S. - It would be pleasant to receive comments on the question, which is the title of this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment